Relationships ● Respect ● Results
Welcome to the law firm of Bruce & Kelley, PC. We establish relationships with our clients, and through the intricate process of advice, guidance and representation, we place your needs first.
We respect the complicated nature of your business. It's our business to provide you with the legal solution you need. Our trial summaries and results speak for themselves.
- June 21, 2019Defense verdict obtained following a two week jury trial in Bristol Superior Court; Attorney Peter Kelley successfully defended a claim for serious and permanent injuries against an emergency department physician.
- November 9, 2018Attorneys John Bruce and Peter Kelley selected as New England Super Lawyers
- November 9, 2018Following a two week jury trial in October 2018 at Middlesex Superior Court, Attorney Peter Kelley succeeded in obtaining a defense verdict in a case alleging wrongful death against a Registered Nurse and Hospital
- December 7, 2017Following a jury trial that spanned three weeks in Suffolk Superior Court, Attorney Peter Kelley succeeded in obtaining a defense verdict in a case alleging wrongful death against a Registered Nurse and Hospital
- October 16, 2017Defense verdict obtained by Attorney Peter Kelley and Attorney Mary Azzarito for Obstetrician and Labor and Delivery Nurse in Plymouth Superior Court.